Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Wrap Up

I did pretty darn good this month! I managed to save a lot of money. It was a tight month - with very little left over but that's OK. I wanted a hair cut and color but I didn't have the money. It usually costs me almost 150$ to cut and color my hair. (hair cuts are pricey in a big city). So hopefully I can do this in March, if not I will get a hair cut but pass on the color.

This month I also lowered my Internet\Home phone bill.Saving an additional 30$ a month. Not too shabby.

Goals for March:
Splurge on a hair cut (color?)
Continue to hit the gym 2-3 x per week
Update my resume ( I never did it in February)
Meet all my savings goals.
Do my taxes (I've settled on ufile)
Find creative, affordable but meaningful birthday gifts (3 this month alone!)
I won't buy any coffee\drinks this month (!)
...

more to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment