Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

chillin' through a cold front

This week I was convinced to get the flu shot by colleagues. 48 hours later and I am sick. Chills, fever, sore throat, cough, body aches...lovely.

It's been a week since i decided to pull my money from advice I was given was not to look at my investments everyday but rather once a month or so since it will fluctuate. The minute you say not to do something, it's hard not to do. My investments went down almost 500$ this week. I really don
t plan on touching this money for 2-4 years but it still sort of sucks to see it go down. especially since I didn't have a lot to begin with.

I made it to the gym twice this week before this flu hit, so I didn't quite hit my health goals.

One of my financial goals is to protect my assets. This week I was reminded that I am my greatest asset. A couple incidents put this in perspective for me. I need to take care of myself and project a professional and confident image - this will in turn make others respect me.  First step is respecting and valuing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment