Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

health

I am off to a good start with my financial goals for 2011. But I have been avoiding setting any health\fitness goals because I know that those are the ones I have a lot of trouble sticking to. I think it's a question of motivation. I am in fairly decent health, no major issues, and I think I take this for granted. OK I do take this for granted. So what can motivate me to take better care of myself. I almost always put myself, my feelings, my thoughts last in other areas of my life so it's surprise that taking a couple hours a week to work out is the last thing I make time for. How do I make myself a priority again. Aside from "just do it" I don't really have an answer. I need to value myself more. Gosh that sounds very self-helpy.

I want to aim to workout at least 3 times a week.  Sunday I'll go swimming and i will go to yoga on Tuesday and Thursday this week. 

I already feel myself backing out of these goals so I'll need to really figure something out to keep me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment